When you have a business in Lincoln, NE, you will do everything to see it become a success. From burning the midnight oil to employing top employees, you are willing to throw everything you got to make your business stand the test of time.
While you are dedicated to your business, risks beyond your control can wipe your prized investment in a matter of minutes. We are talking about risks like fire, theft, and natural disasters that can consume your business within no time!
Commercial insurance options
Given the risky nature of the business environment, you need commercial insurance from Brokers Insurance Agency to protect your business. And because commercial insurance is broad, here are some coverage options you can consider for your business:
- Professional liability insurance: This coverage protects your consultancy business when you miss deadlines or when accused of negligence.
- Commercial auto insurance: Do you have vehicles for the business? Do you use your personal vehicle for commercial use? Either way, you need commercial auto insurance.
- General liability insurance: This coverage protects your business when accused by third parties. It protects your business when other people sue you or accuse you of property damage, bodily, and advertising injury.
- Umbrella insurance: This liability coverage takes over when your general liability insurance is exhausted.
- Worker’s comp insurance: This insurance plan covers employees against illnesses and work-related injuries.
- Property insurance: If you have assets like inventory, computers, buildings, and furniture, you need property damage to cover your assets against fire, theft, vandalism, and other risks listed in your policy.
- Flood insurance: If your business is in a high-risk flood zone, you require flood insurance because typical commercial insurance doesn’t cover flood damage.
Shopping for commercial insurance in Lincoln, NE? Why don’t you contact Brokers Insurance Agency for an affordable insurance plan? We offer numerous commercial insurance coverage options to cater to different categories of businesses.